25 March 2016

Sparkle

Back with an outfit post! I can't believe I've taken such a break from my blog, but University and life has taken over. I've not had the best luck with my m.e and health recently, along with finding somewhere to live for second year, going about normal life and attending University, i've been a busy little bee and I needed to just sort things out. It's literally been months since I've taken photos for a blog post, it felt so weird but I'm trying to get back in the swing of blogging! I'm keeping myself focused on my work for my final hand in so the little old blog has taken a backseat annoyingly. Alas, I picked up this little piece of sequinned sparkle on the boxing day sale Pretty little thing had, I thought it was really un-usual and quite liked it and I really wanted to share this pretty little thing (oh dear Sam) on the blog.

I naturally go for more midi dresses now days and love this little take on it. The photo's don't show just how sparkly and how much this dress catches the light on every turn but it's so pretty. I can't wait to wear this for a special night out, it's so sparkly! 

Dress - Pretty little thing,  Shoes - New Look

Follow me on:
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig