31 March 2016

Grey midi - what I wore

I'm (still) slightly obsessed with the whole midi body con dress. I just really like how they look and how quick they can be updated from day to an evening out.
This is from Topshop's petite and also comes in their tall section too. I love the thickness of the material, it's a real pet peeve when a tight fitting dress is see through. I also like how the ribbed fabric feels like it's hiding a few sins and moulds, fitting the body nicely. The only thing with that is it slightly hugs too tight to the neckline and can squish up top, but apart from that I love it. I really like Topshop's basic range, it's great for picking up the little wardrobe basic essentials to mix up with other bits. 
I sometimes pair this grey midi up with a kimono or silk long cardigan to tone it down and make it slightly more casual. I've worn this multiple times for nights out and during the day since being at Uni, it's a real gem basic that you can easily glam up with other items, perfect for packing light for a trip. I personally prefer to wear midi dresses with heels because I'm quite short and find it just balances me out when wearing a longer dress. 

Dress - Topshop petit, Shoes, bag - Primark, Bralet- Ann Summers

Follow me on:
Share:

4 comments

  1. You suit midis so much, wish I could pull them off!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks gorgeous on you!
    sirensandbells.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks amazing on you!
    Love the touch of the bralette underneath :)

    A Forte For Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, inspire me so much! Sorry for my english, i'm from Spain.
    The look it's amazing, and i love the details!
    Come back to my little blog, I'm beginning to write.
    http://katzspiration.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig