21 February 2016

The little black dress - What I wore

top

I picked up this dress before Christmas with the idea of it being my Christmas or New years party dress. It's not my usual dress style, I went for something slightly different- I tend to go for the midi and fitted dresses when ever I go out, this felt quite out there and short for me!I love the lace and textured detail of this dress, I wish Topshop did this in a midi style, I'd absolutely love it. I wore it when I was back home from Uni and didn't think to bring back any heels except some boots but this pair were a staple basic I found. 


Dress - Topshop (available here),  Shoes - New Look (available here)

I love the textured detail of this dress, it's like a slight twist to a classic little black dress, especially the neckline with the skin peeking through, which breaks it up a little. 


Follow me on:
Share:

1 comment

  1. great dress! I love LBDs!

    http://lifeisashoe.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-ten-best-shoestagrams-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig