16 January 2016

Trip to Birmingham

I was up and awake at 5am to travel from London Euston to Birmingham. It was only a quick trip only staying one night, but I fell in love with Birmingham. I'm already thinking about when I can slip in another visit. 

People say Birmingham is great for shopping, and they did not lie- mum and I did a lot of shopping. 
We stayed right in the centre only a minute walk from the Bullring shopping centre. 
After getting off of the train we took a short walk trying to find our bearings and stumbled on the bullring, rather excited at just how many shops I had in-front of us- after breakfast we tackled them (haul post up soon!)

Location: Birmingham
We also took a short walk down on Digbeth road which has a few great shops to have a peek in. It's right by the Bullring and by the bus stops, here we found a few lovely vintage and independent shops worth a look in.
I really wish we had longer to spend in Birmingham it has so much to see and shops to explore.





Follow me on:
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig