23 April 2013

Hello Kitty - baking time!



How cute are these little Hello Kitty cake moulds? After seeing the mould I was hoping they would turn out well with the indentations of the face. They actually came out well except a few which decided to stick. I made sure to grease & flour them well so they were really easy to push out when baked. I also learnt after one batch to always make sure they fully cool before deciding to take them out of the mould. I used some chocolate cake decorating pen's to make the details stand out. 

I love this cake mould, I only had normal cupcake moulds before so It's nice and different (and rather cute too)

Do you like these?

Follow me on:


Share:

9 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! Those are flipping adorable!

    my blog
    **********

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, my step-daughter would adore them! :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These have got to be the cutest moulds I've ever seen! They'd be so great at parties and for gifts, such unique little cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED to get these moulds! So cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these are TOO cute!! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg i LOVE Hello Kitty, those are so cute and look yummy too, definitely need that tray/mould in my life asap ahah :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable. i love hello kitty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I appreciate every comment!

© S J M W E L L - Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle blog. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig